Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am so blessed

I am sitting here at 3:50 AM and i can not stop thinking about how blessed i am. There are countless things that i can list off that God has blessed me with. I have been adopted into such an amazing family. I have been given countless opertunities. I have been raised to by amazing parents. I have great friends that are suportive. I have gotten the chance to attend college. And i have a beautiful girlfriend who loves her Lord more than she will ever love me. 

So many times we dwell on what we dont have and we forget all the amazing things that God has blessed us with. God is always working in our lives and making it better. We can be so negative and drag others down around us. If we are just positive and focus on how we can benifit the good of others and ourselves we would be so much happier. When you get down just think of the countless ways that God has blessed you. From the weather on that day too the ability to breath and wake up in the morning. God is so vast and infanite and he will always bless us, and even bless us in ways that we do not know. 

No comments: