Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hey Friends

So once again i am up late and not sleeping. I thought i would write something down. Im back at ECU and it feels good. I miss home, and hanging out with friends, and going out on the lake but it had to end sometime. Summer was a blast and im going to try to enjoy this last week as much as possible. Senior year is going to be a tuff one but im sure God will help me through it. I hope i learn so much this year, and really challenge myself to grow in my faith. I want to dig deep into the word, and explore theological issues. Learn how to defend my faith in new and different ways. I am going to try to blog alot more, because it always helps me think when i get to write down stuff. So i hope you enjoy what i have to offer over this next school year.

No comments: