Thursday, July 30, 2009

I cant sleep.

So i was laying in my bed and i couldn't sleep. So i started to think about several things, and i started to think about Christianity, and the christian life style. I love being a christian. It is the one thing that can full fill me. Being able to have a relationship with Christ brings me eternal happiness, and i can not be happier. But i started to think about stuff, and sometimes there are things about being a Christian that really gets on my nerves.

It doesn't really have to do with the Christian walk, its really just dealing with other Christians. There are just some people out there that dont understand it, they dont get it. There are those christian that just think they are so much higher than others, and that they are so much closer to God. I feel like so many christians are not being challanged. So many times i go to church and just get the most surface messages. Shouldnt we be challanged as christians. We should be digging so much deeper in the word. The men in the bible would dig so deep into the word, and just challange themselves. Famous authers like Lewis, and Strobel would search through the word and discover God in new ways. We as chritians need to step up and challange ourselves. God wants us to discover him and we must do it!!! If we do we can be so close to him, and learn so much more about how to live a life pleasing to him. There is so much infanite knowledge to gain, and i feel like i have only scratched the surface. I want to know more, and i want to be closer to him. We as chritians should all desire this.

I know there is really no structure to this post but i kinda just wrote it on a whim. I hope there was something in there for ya.

No comments: