Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bryan Oakley is AMAZING!!

Today i was in Charlotte all day. Bryan has been staying at my house this week because he is working at a tennis camp. So he stays over due to gas. I came home from my day in Charlotte. I came up stairs and sat down in my usual seat and got on my laptop. Then bryan said hey i got something for you. I want you to read this. Then he gave me a sheet of paper and on it was the following....

Within my book of memoreis
Are special thoughts of you
And all the many nice things
You often say and do 

As i turn the pages
And recall each single thought,
I realize the happiness
That knowing you has brought 

This book is filled with magic
That only you can make
Our friendship is magic
Something that will never break

As this book is written
With many good times to come
Each page makes us stronger
And soon our friendship will bench 468 lbs

Even when somebody treats me like the Roman Emperor Nero
I know that i can always come to you, my guitar hero
The friendship that we have is a supernatural bond, and it is....

Go look under the guest bed. 

So i then proceded to go to the guest bedroom. I bet down and pulled up the bed skirt. I looked under and i saw something amazing. It was a freaking JOHNNY CUPCAKES BOX!! I was so excited. I grabed the box and went back down the hall and opened it up. It was s shirt that i mentioned i liked a long time ago. He remembered and purchased it for me. If you want to view it go to www.johnnycupcakes.com and look at the shirt with the blue monster behind the fence. I was so excited. 

Bryan is an awesome friend and im so thankful that he is in my life. I can always come to him for advice, and talk about issues with him. Every day i thank God that he is such a good friend to me. I have known him since Sophmore year of highschool and plan on knowing him the rest of my life. 

Thanks Bryan Oakley for all the good times, and memories. 


1 comment:

Quinn said...

Quite the friend, that Bryan Oakley! That's such an amazing, thoughtful gift!