Tuesday, August 5, 2008

RECORDING!!!!!

What is up my dear friends, and readers of my blog. There has not been alot going on recently. I am kinda just chillin out and waiting to go back to the great university of ECU. That is partly why i have not been blogging recently. But i am actually doing something really awesome right now and that is why i have decided to blog. Becuase i have something that is worth blogging about. 

I am actually in Conover NC and i am in the studio recording a demo with some awesome friends. Phil, has been writing some music recently. We got together and practiced and came up to the studio with jason piland and tyler dunlap to lay down a couple of demos. Recording has gone great. I think who ever chooses to listen will enjoy the music. It is alot more listener friendly than our old stuff that we used to play. I think those who listen that used to hear phil and I play our older stuff will be quite suprised at the change.

The band is known as making history. It is a pretty cool little project. Lyrics are pretty insightful, and it is good music to just sit back and chill and listen. We will have a myspace up soon and there will be demos up, Pics, and a video that is documenting the recording. So be on the look out for it. 

Thanks for reading, and sorry that i have not posten in a while. LOVE AND HUGS!!

No comments: