Sunday, May 24, 2009

1:20 AM

So i am sitting here at 1:20 in the morning and i have decided to get my blog going again. I was so devoted to it last summer, and i want to get back to being devoted to it again. A year has passed since i began this blog, and i have done a poor job at informing you of the happenings in my life. I am sorry for this.... Hopefully i can give you more insight on what is going on with me daily, and the way i feel spirtually. I really enjoyed writing about my spirtual walk, and i hope that whoever reads this gained something from all of my posts on religion, and Christianity. I will be writing more about those same things, and hopefully encouraging fellow believers along the way. 

I dont know who still even gets on this site to read my blog but for those of you who do thanks. I know what i say is not necessarily the most important things in life, nor is it that isightful but at least it gives you one more thing to do so you dont have to do that other thing you dont want to do. 

So this is the first post of many more to come. God Bless!!

2 comments:

Cook Family said...

it's about time!!!!!!

Quinn said...

im an avid reader of the Michael Stemler blog!..Steph and I will be coming to Gville tomorrow! WOOO! Can't wait to see youuuu! I miss you Mikey!