Monday, May 25, 2009

Time Travel

A great movie is back to the future. I love it when they get in that awesome delorian with the gullwing doors and they time travel. Well i am going to let you have a chance to fly through time with me. No we will not be getting into an awesome car with cool doors, but we will be looking at an old entry in my journal. So here goes nothing. 

June 6th 2008

Heather is such a blessing in my life. I pray that God takes us on a journey that is fullfilling to him and that his good and perfect plan is worked out through us. I have kept God the main priority in my life and at the forefront of Heather and I's relationship. All the signs say to persue this relationship so that is what i am going to do. I just want God to guide us and direct us. I want him to walk hand in hand with us. Thank you God for someone who loves you more than me. Help me stay strong Lord. Help me be the spirtual leader i need to be. All i seem to think about or write about is the God- fearing women in my life. I have shared things with her i have told no one else. I have opened my heart to her in many ways. Thank you God for everything. I know i must trust you with everything. Guide me, leade me, make me stronger, work in me Lord. I want to be yours!!


Well there you go. That is a look into my life almost a year ago. If you know me now you know that i Heather and I are still together and trying to glorify God in everything we do. I still give so much praise to him and he is all i can ever want. 

No comments: