Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bottom of the Glass

So as i sit here at 1:20 in the morning i think to myself about many different issues. One that crossed my mind and i thought it would be good to write about is how bad we are as humans. WE are so stupid, and helpless without God. When we sin we are to ashamed to run to the one who is going to love us first. We try to hide our sin, and our guilt. There is so much we do wrong. Once upon a time i heard one of my teachers say that we are like the bottom of a coke glass. All the extra stuff that was left over mixed in with spit and bacteria. That is what we are. That image stuck with me so well for some reason. I am constantly reminded of how true that image is everyday. Everyday I mess up, and i just reconfirm every thing about being the bottom of the coke glass. But no matter what God is always there to pick me back up. He loves me so much, and has done so much for me. I am so greatful for how much he loves me inspite of how bad i treat him. I am in love with my savior who will love me no matter what i do. It is so comforting to know that he will never leave me or forsake me. I hope that he can use me in many way to further his kingdom. 

In Christ...

No comments: