Sunday, June 14, 2009

Twitter

If you are expectiong a post with depth, and insight im sorry this will not be your post. I just joined the world of twitter. It is a social network that you can up date your status from your phone in real time. You can follow people, and see what they are thinking/ doing through out the day. At first i thought it was a stupid idea but now im hooked. My favorite part is that famous people are on it, and you can follow their feeds and see what they are thinking. For example i am following my favorite musical artists, and sports casters getting updates on what they think about the games, and what types of music they are listening too. Its a pretty cool deal. I highly advise you check it out.

www.twitter.com

1 comment:

Baird said...

I already had a twitter..but didn't do anything with it because not many people had one. sooo thanks.:)