Friday, May 30, 2008

Graduation, Matt, and Carleigh

Today i woke up and my dad had his whole office over for lunch. So i proceeded to go downstairs and help my mom get the food ready. Then i took a shower and got all dressed up so i could look nice for all the people coming over. They came over and i didn't know anyone so i just sat there quiet and didn't talk. But it was all good because my dad loved showing them the whole house and all that jazz. 

After that my mom and i left and went to statesville for my old high-schools graduation. It was a good time. I saw some old friends and they were all asking me about my life and i had to explain everything that was going on 34513451 times. Im sure anyone that goes back and sees a group of old friends knows the whole deal with that.  But anyway i left the graduation and came back to concord. 

When i got back to concord Matt and Carleigh were here and i was super excited to see them. I love both of those kids alot.  Matt is a great person and i love just sitting and talking to him about religion and other things. Carleigh is just so much and always brightens up the mood. She is always positive about things and is always laughing. We played guitar hero and went to cook out it was a great time. 

And now I'm about to call heather and i couldn't be more excited!!!

Side note--- Today i was sitting in my living room and i was watching my grandma talking to her sister. It was so awesome seeing how happy she was. She is going to florida in a week to see her and she could not be any more excited.  It just made me realize how awesome and important family is.  No matter what they will always be there for you.  So i just wanted to remind people who read this that no matter how tired you get of your family. Or how mad they make you that they truly love you. So never forget how awesome family is. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

im super sad you did not put your story about the awkward prayer...hahaha