Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lake fun, and old friends!!!

Today i had the awesome privilege to go over to my old friends house, holy christenbury, and go out on the lake with her and her family. I grew up with holy and her sister brooke and they are awesome people, and i love there family so much so it was a great time. We went out on their boat and it is a pontoon boat with a roof and i love to jump off of it. SO FUN!!!!!

After that Holly and I went up to Statesville to visit my old science teacher and her husband matt, and their baby reagan. They are awesome people.  I have been friends with Tiffany (my science teacher) for a long time and they moved to charleston so it is always good to see them when they come to visit. We caught up and reminisced about old times. It was great and memories are always awesome

I came back to holly's house and we played cards with her sister. It was a good time and it was fun to just hang out with them.  I got a call from Aaron Brookes and loved it. I miss and love that kid.  And talking to him was really refreshing and brightened up my day. Now I'm sitting on this couch and talking on the internet. So all in all it was a great day.

Side Note - dont take things for granted. So many times we over look the little things in life that make us happy, and we dont ever stop and think how awesome things are. I was reminiscing about high-school and my old band and i took it for granted. It was truly one of the best times of my life and i miss it so much. So next time you have exact change or something small brightens up your day. Or you are just hanging out friends take the time to Thank God for how awesome he is. Because you might never get that moment back. 

No comments: