Saturday, May 24, 2008

My first blog post!!!!!


Well i decided to be trendy and get in on all the awesome blog stuff.  Its pretty cool but i dont know if anyone is actually going to read anything that i write in this deal.  But whatever it is what it is i guess. 

Summer, oh sweet summer it has been absolutely awesome.  I came back home to a new house in concord and its pretty cool. then i left and went to Bairds lake house. It was great. i love the water and all that jazz. Mr Blackley had the pleasure of doing work on matt and i on the tube. After the lake i went up to windy gap for work week with a bunch of awesome friends. It was one of the best weeks of my life. You can really see Gods beauty when you surround your self with nature. To think that God created every tree we see is pretty amazing. Being at windy gap was amazing because  i was just able to turn off the TV, and turn off the cell phone and get away from all the technology and possessions we get used to having.  Without those things i was able to get so much closer to God.  It was one of the best weeks of my life. Im back at home now and its a good time. We are still kinda in the process of moving so i have been helping moving boxes and everything. It gets frustrating but it helps the family so I'm glad to do it. The only thing about living in concord is that I'm far from all my friends.  but its all good.  So this was my first blog. Hopefully its awesome!!!

A side note about friends--- I was thinking today while i was working and i have such great friends. Im so grateful for every single one of them. Without them i dont know where they would be.  so for anyone that reads this that is my friend thanks so much for everything. And you mean alot to me. 




2 comments:

Heather said...

you're only cool if you have a blog.

Heather said...

so i guess you're pretty cool :)