Wednesday, May 28, 2008

No internet, WHAT TO DO!!!

Hey Friends!! Well this blog might be a little longer than usually because it is two days worth of information. But it is what it is. 

Well yesterday i woke up and my mother informed me that our phone, and internet line got cut due to the construction in our neighbor hood. So i was like crap whatever shall i do with out technology.  But i was able to manage. I went with my mommy to Lowes home improvement store. Not going to lie. That is a pretty intimidating store. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to construction and i was trying to find all this stuff for my mom and it was scary. But i got all the stuff and it was an awesome time in Lowes 

After my adventure in Lowes my mom and i went to concord mills mall and ate Chilies for lunch. We sat there and talked and i told her about various things going in my life and such. Moms are so fun and it was good to just chill and talk to her for a while. After that we went over to finish line and got some new running shoes since my other ones were pretty much awful smelling. then after that i proceeded to go to Hot Topic, and FYE and buy 3 new CD's. There is nothing more exciting than a new CD so i just tripled my excitement. Then i went into Sun and Ski sports and got some gear for Alaska. I got two marmot jackets and i was pretty hyped about them. Marmot is so much more legit than North Face. So North Face needs to get on Marmots level. 

I came back home and ate dinner with the family was expecting a nice quiet night of just chillin. But then i get a phone call from Philip Varvaris and he told me he was going to come over. He just flew back from main so i thought he was going to go home. But he ended up coming over to chill. I was super excited. I love that kid.  So he came over and we talked and went to cook out. I told him about all the exciting things that have happened over the summer. We came back to the house and we watched the Underoath DVD that i bought earlier in the day. Well.... He watched the DVD and i talked to someone special on the phone.  But after that we just chilled and talked about a ton of stuff until 3 am. It was great. 

The next day phil and i woke up and my grandma cooked us french toast and we went and saw a movie.  It was what happens in vegas and it was very good. Wasn't expecting much, but the movie was impressive. After that Phil went back to statesville and i just chilled for like 2 hours. Then i went with my parents to Mooresville and we ate dinner. I saw Scott, lee, and josh in Target and it was awesome i miss those guys. I went over to Hollys and we chilled. My old friend melissa was there and we had a good time joking around. I came back to my house and am watching basketball for the rest of the night.  The past two days were great and loved every minute of them.

Side Note---- When i was watching the movie today it reminded me of challenges, and problems that are in our lives. So many times we get so mad at God for putting obstacles in our lives and we just get frustrated and we expect God to fix all of our problems. But we have to remember that we have these challenges to make us stronger people. It is important to over come these obstacles so we can learn things about ourselves. And it teaches us to not rely on our own will all the time. And to rely on God. Its weird that the movie What Happens in Vegas reminded me of that but it did so i thought I would share. 

No comments: