Monday, May 26, 2008

SUMMER DAYS, DRIFTING AWAY

HEY FRIENDS!!!!!!!! Today was great. I stayed over at Holly's and we went out on the boat today. It was great i always get super excited about going on the lake because i just love the lake. I want to live there one day so my family can enjoy it as much as i do.  My good old friend Shannon came over and went out and it was great catching up with her.  She asked me why i was so happy all the time, so i told her things were just awesome!!! (HAHAHA) We had a blast just chillin and jumping off the boat in the water. 

After the lake we all were hungry so it was time to decide where to go eat. It was an amazing day out so i was like we need to go to cook out and chill out side. Well everyone said no to cook out. i wanted to punch them in the face. But its ok we went to sonic which is a decent second to cook out. But lets be honest sonic is no cook out. lol

After that i drove back home to concord and my parents were cleaning the garage so i rolled up my sleeves and jumped in and started to help.  We got most of it clean and they were super excited about it.  After that i cooked dinner for them. My parents are trying to eat healthy now so I'm pretty much a full time chef here at the house. Its awesome because i love to cook. While i was out grilling i had a little quiet time.  I read the Bible and prayed, and then i wrote some stuff in my journal and just took time to thank God for how great everything is. 

Today was great and i cant wait too see what tomorrow brings. 

Side Note-  I try to leave something contemplative every time i write one of these deals because i feel like it make it more interesting to read. So here is something to think about or whatever. Its so amazing how much we want to hold on to stuff and not give it to God. We think we are so smart and that we have everything under control. But if we just let go God will do amazing things in our lives, and we will see his glory like never before. So just remember next time you are trying to make something happen to just give it to God and watch what our maker can do. 

No comments: