Saturday, May 31, 2008

Friends, Charleston and picking up Carolena.

Today was a great day.  I woke up to Carliegh jumping on top of me and saying "wake up, wake up". It was pretty funny and i mean Carliegh is so sweet how could i be mad even though it was 7:00 in the morning.  So i woke up and cooked for matt and his friends (and by cook i mean i got cereal and milk out for them). I gave Carlala and Matt a big hug and told them i loved them and to have a great drive to sharp top. 

After that i could not go back to sleep so i went up stairs and turned on HBO.  Two great movies were on. Rookie of the Year, and Free Willy. Those movies are so nostalgic for me. We used to have a motor home and we would go on these long trips and my sister and I would watch movies and those two movies we rotated pretty heavily. So it just took me way back and brought back so many awesome memories. Gotta love family road trips. 

After that i decided to go on a run. I was feeling good so I punched out 2 miles today. It felt great to be out side running. I used to hate running but now that im getting in better shape it is really awesome to get out and challenge yourself. It is pretty cool to see how far you can progress when you push yourself. After the run i came back in to the house and sat down and talked to the parentals for a while. We had some good convo. 

After that My mother and I left to go down to Charleston to pick up Carolena from the airport. We saw matt, and tiffany and ate with them for dinner.  We went to the airport and my sister came. It was awesome to see her. We never get to see each other anymore and we just started cutting up like we always do. We do the dumbest stuff together but it is hilarious. When i was sitting in the airport there was this girl that went to mexico with my sister and her name was Dana. Well Dana's boyfriend came to pick her up. Her boyfriend runs over to her and picks her up by grabbing her butt (picking her up was no easy feat. if you know what I'm saying). Then they proceeded to suck face right in front of me. I looked aver at my sister and gave her the awkward face, and we both just busted out laughing. It was pretty funny. 

Im about to call Heather and im pretty excited about it. Love talking to that Girl. But anyway it was a great day and all is well. 

Side Note--- I spent sometime with Jesus today and i read about how God just loves us so much. Sometimes we only see God as this person who judges everyone. And i going to condemn us all to hell. We forget that he loves us so much. He created us in his image and wants a personal relationship with us.  So just remember God loves us no matter what. So ......GO JESUS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haven't had too much time to read all of your entries, but so far I'm enjoying your blog. i'll keep up with ya on here.

dt