Sunday, June 1, 2008

BLOG TIME!!!!!

HELLO FRIENDS!!!!! 

So today i woke up in charleston at my sisters apartment. After i got up we went out to brunch at O'Charleys. It was good, i got the chicken parm sandwich. Never had it so it was a nice treat. After eating we rolled out of Charleston and proceeded on the trip back. It was a very stressful ride for various reasons. We stopped to get gas and i gave Heather a call. It was good to talk to her it was a nice little break from all the stress that was going on in the car. 

We got back to the house and ate dinner. It was rather good my grandma cooked some italian food. So it was great eating. My sisters friend Katie Bennett came over. It has been like 63247890374 years since i saw her so it was good talking to her. We looked at some of my sisters pictures from her trip to mexico. It was a good time.  

After that i went on a run with my sister. It was a great time.  I have really enjoyed running lately which is funny because i used to hate it. After i ran i decided to weigh myself.  and i am down to 252!!!!!! Which is awesome. So i have lost a total of 28 lbs from when i started all this jazz at christmas. just wanted to brag about that. HAHAHA

Side note---- This is going to be a quick one. but just wanted to say to put God first in everything you do. He will bless it and help you with it. And if you build things upon God it will never fall because it will have a strong foundation. Can't really share why i thought about talking that but it is what it is. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job on the 28lbs bro. that's impressive. my goal is 25 lbs by the end of the summer.... but i'm gonna have to stop stuffing my face so much.

peace
dt