Friday, June 27, 2008

2 gentlemen, and 2 scholers!!

So here is the deal i didnt put a side note in my previous blog because i wanted to dedicate a whole blog to two great people in my life. Philip Varvaris, and Bryan Oakley. Love these two guys. So im just going to take some time to elaborate on these awesome people. 

Bryan oakley is so awesome. He is so determined in everything he does. If he wants to acomplish something he will set his mine to it and certainly get it done. If i never need to talk to him about theology or religion i know i can always ask him for advice. Im so thankful to have him in my life and help me out with stuff. It has been great being room mates with him the past few years. So bryan oakley is the man. 

Philip Varvaris.... What can i say about this kid. We have been in a band together and been friend for a good while now. Phil is such a great person and his family is awesome. They are some of the most Godly people i know. Phil contracted Lyme disease in high school. It has taken energy from him, and it has tried to hold him back for years now. I have seen this kid battle back against it. When he has been down he just fights it off and has had a great attitude about everything. I truly believe Satan has been trying to hold him down because he knows how much impact he can have on peoples lives. Phil is a true warrior and i have so much respect for him.  

Both of these guys have had a great impact on my life. I consider them both to be my brothers and i have been through many hard times, and many good times with them. I am glad to stand beside these guys as my brothers in Christ and face challanges with them. 

Thank you God for both of these amazing men that you have placed in my life. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the words, and thanks for sticking with me through all of it bud!