Monday, June 16, 2008

People Watching!!

What is up friends!!!! 

So today i woke up at the bright and early time of 6:30 in the AM. Yeah not the most fun thing to do. We got off the ship in Vancouver Canada. We rode the bus to the airport. I have never really seen much of Vancouver, but it was a pretty phat city. While we were driving i saw a cirque de sole tent. It was PHAT. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go see a show sometime. we got on the plane and began our journey back to the great state of North Carolina. 

We landed in Denver and we have a 4 hour layover. Its all good since i have free internet and can sit on my MAC and Blog. HAHAHAHA That sounds so much like I'm an aspiring writer. There is not a ton to do in airports. Sometimes i just lay down in the middle of the floor and take naps. its always a fun time. But another great activity to do in a airport is people watch. You see people from all over the united states. So it is pretty fun times. I always have a fun time trying to find EMO people. Some of them just make me laugh, and some of them look pretty hardcore. There was this girl with a pretty awesome Tattoo. So that was something cool to see. 

BUT .... The best thing to watch ever in the airport is people that are running to their gates. It is so funny to see people try to do like the half walk/ run. Lets just face it people there is no cool way to run to your airport gate. But its funny to watch people to try and make it cool. Also it is fun to see dads trying to hurry up their wives and two kids with all there roller carry ons dragging behind. Anyway I'm sure if anyone has spent time in a airport you know what I'm talking about. 

Well life is good and i cant complain once again. Spending time with my family all week was great. I mean sometimes we got sick of each other but its all good. Family is great. 

Once again i just want to give a shout out to daniel, and sarah thomas i love those guys. I  read  a comment from sarah and it made me really happy. SO GO THOMAS'S!!!  or how ever you spell it. (sorry sarah i was never good at english)

Side Note--- Friends Friends Friends. Surround yourself with great people because it will make you great.  If your friends challenge you and you challenge them then you will both grow in your walk with God, and in other things. And plus friends are just awesome. 

No comments: