Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yeah im a bum, so what!!!

Well i woke up today at around 9.  My grandmother was leaving to go to Florida so i wanted to say good bye to her. After i said good bye i went back up stairs and went back to sleep. lol. 

So then i woke back up at around 12. Yeah I'm a bum. My sister, katie and I went downstairs and made some breakfast. And by breakfast i mean pizza rolls. If you read my blog everyone knows that i love pizza rolls. So while we ate our pizza rolls we watched Little Miss Sunshine. Its so funny. I love it. It has great filming and the plot and everything is just awesome. If you have never seen it i suggest you go see it. 

After that i just went upstairs and played drums for a while. After that i watched some more TV. I then i decided i needed to be active. So i went outside and went on a run. WHEW!!!! IT WAS HOT!! I dont know if anyone noticed but we are experiencing a heat wave. So after my run i just sat there for a while and recuperated. I then went back upstairs and watched some more TV. Holly called me and told me she was going to come over and chill. 

Holly came over and we watched various movies that were showing on HBO. It was a good time. We just chilled and talked and laughed at stuff on our computers. After that i went over and saw jamie jordan. She was in concord for the night so i went and talked to her for an hour. It was good to catch up and talk about random basketball stuff. 

Just wanted to give a shout out to Sarah Thomas. She is an awesome person and i love her. I always had a great time in her class. I was always goofing off and acting like a goon. But it was so fun.  Sarah is a great person and i will always remember her and how awesome she was. 

Side Note-- Since i bummed around all day i dont have anything really. I mean God is good all the time. So i cant really complain. GO JESUS

No comments: