Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pool Shark

Today seemed like it was going to be absolutely boring. But by the end of the day it turned out to be a great time!!!!

I woke up today at the sound of a text message from a special person. I returned it with another cool text but apparently that person did not get it. I went down stairs and began to get out my clothes for my big day tomorrow. I washed them and ironed them because i wanted to be looking extra fly for the day.  i packed up my clothes and then bryan and i proceeded on a sojourn to statesville. 

We arrived in the ville and went to Bryan's basement. We sat down in front of the T.V. and chilled out for a few moments. Then we went upstairs and made some awesome turkey sandwiches. I love turkey sandwiches.  After that our dear friend Holly came over.  I love that girl she is such a great friend.  We were chillin and Holly began to talk to an old friend Daniel Thomas. I love that guy.  He knows so much about politics and stuff like that. I like to just sit and listen to him talk sometimes.  We used to play mafia and I'm not going to lie we had some pretty epic battles.  I used to love sitting and talking to him about music. Widespread panic will always be a favorite band of mine because of him. I miss him and wish we could hang out more but it is what it is. (that was for you DT)

Later that night brooke, lauren, kevin, and melissa all came over.  It was awesome chillin out with them. it felt like the good ol SCS days in the basement again. I dont miss highschool, and love college but when you can feel like you are going back in time its always going to bring back great memories and great time with friends.  We chilled and shot some pool in the basement. Brooke and Lauren had a pretty good convo with Heather on the internet and they talked about all kinds of fun stuff like shoes and clothes and such.  After we chilled for a lil bit we went to cook out ( i love cook out if you cant tell from my other blog entries) 

We came back and bryan and kevin are playing some pool. They keep hitting the ball too hard and saying in a weird hispanic accent "too much gusto!!!" its funny you probably have to hear it to laugh. Its a great time chillin with these two tennis stars. Kevin representing for Clemson, and bryan reppin for the Pirates. Just a shout out too those two schools. 

Tonight i go to bed pretty happy because i get to wake up and take a trip to Heathers house. Not going to lie i have been smiling all day about it. And bryan keeps making fun of me about it. But i could care less im pumped up. 

Side Note--- The world is great. Love it. thats all i got!!!

No comments: