Wednesday, June 25, 2008

DO I KNOW YOU???

FRIENDS!!!! Man im so excited these days. God is just great. Today was another chill day. I mean it has been great just being away and not dealing with stress and pressure and other things. I have had a ton of time to just sit and think, and spend time with Jesus. This has been a great time to just get away. Who would have thought that Greenville NC could be a refuge. 

I woke up and just chilled for a lil with whit and bryan. We always have a good convo in the morning. I tried to get some ultimate going but it was just not working out. I got to talk to heather on the phone this morning i usually dont call her until night but it was awesome talking to here because it just made my day better. 

Since no one was down for ultimate i decided to read my book (heather got it for me if you didnt know. I have only said it in every blog since sunday, its called wild at heart if you didnt know that either.) I only have one chapter left i pretty much just beasted that book. But every chapter i read i grow closer to God, and learn alot about my self so it has been awesome. 

After reading my book i got on facebook and did a little stalking. I was looking through my friends and i noticed there was people on there that i never talk to. So i decided to delete them as my friends. I know im such a BA. But hey it is what it is. If i dont know you then get off my friends. Its tuff love, tuff love. 

After that Whit and I went on a search for a bike. It was fun i felt like a little kid walking around wal-mart and target and looking at bikes. We got a few down and rode them around. SO MUCH FUN. People are like ummmmmm sir you cant do that. And then your like get off my case im thinking about buy it. HAHAHAHA. AWESOME. But our search for a bike did not yeild any results. So we did not bring back a shiny new bike. But it was still a good time with Whit. 

We then just watched the College world series. I can honestly say that i think that is the first full baseball game that i have watched on TV. But i enjoyed it. Baseball games are fun to go to with friends because you can just chill and talk. I think of as more of a social thing than a sporting event. But hey thats just me. Then Ryan Eaton came over and we watched Semi Pro. It was decent. I mean when your watching a will ferrel movie you have high expectaions, and it did not satisfy my expectations. But that was my day. GOD BLESS!!

Side Note--- MONEY MONEY MONEY. It can do alot of good but it can do alot of bas as well. Today i was thinking about it for a little bit but if you have too much your too stressed dealing with finances, and if you have to little your too stressed dealing with how to get more. Im not sayinng its bad to have money, or anything. But just keep things in perspective. Greed can consume a person. But if you are able to use money in the right way it can be a powerful tool. 

No comments: