Monday, June 2, 2008

A day with Bryan Oakley

Well today i woke up in a pretty freaking good mood. I was pretty hyped up about the day because my good friend Bryan Oakley was coming over. 

I got out of bed and took a shower.  I went downstairs to get some food. I looked around and saw that we had some pizza rolls in the freezer. I popped some in the toaster oven. After they were done i sat down watched some TV and enjoyed my delicious lunch.  There is just something about pizza rolls that makes them so yummy!!!!

After my lunch bryan arrived at my door. Not going to lie I was super excited to see him. It was only the second time we hung out all summer.  I showed him around the new house and then we went to go work out. We drove over to Hendrick Motorsports and used their gym. All the pit crew guys use it and stuff, so it is a pretty phat gym.  We got to meet Rick Hendricks personal trainer.  He was a super nice guy and we chatted a little bit. After we were done working out we noticed a cooler with gatorade shakes. These are quite possibly the best protein shakes in the world. So we asked the head trainer, mark, if we could have one. He said just to help ourselves to whatever we needed to in the gym. So that was pretty sick. We came back and went on a run together.  Then we went to the neighborhood pool. We chilled and talked about the future.  It is always awesome to talk about what is going to happen in you life. 

After that we went to the mall and looked for a book. Sadly the mall did not have it. But we did go over to this stand with all these awesome yoyo's. Bryan was doing some cool tricks and the people walking by kept looking over at him doing all this crazy stuff with the yoyo.  After the mall we went to Harris Teeter. I got food for dinner and i came back and cooked for everyone. While we were at dinner we had the most random conversation. It involved talking about possible guys to fix my sister up with and boob jobs. Im not going to elaborate. But you can make up your own story. Im sure there is no way you can make up a boring story with those two topics. 

After dinner bryan and i sat down and watched a night at the museum. Now we are currently watching american beauty. Today was awesome and it was a good time to just hang out with bryan oakley.

Side note---- I dont really have a huge side note today. But just enjoy life. Enjoy your friends. Stop and take the time to look around and see how awesome everything is. God blesses us with so much. So go out and enjoy it!!!!

1 comment:

Quinn said...

oh Bryan...miss that kid. I miss hanging out with you guys at 203. Can't wait until copper beech:)