Friday, June 27, 2008

Good times, Good times!!!

So yesterday i was still in the great town of Greenville. Baird called me and bryan, her, and I decided to go to the pool. We chilled out for a good bit and i finished my book. We then got in the water and talked. Talked about movies, and books. It was good times. 

After that we went back to the apartment and hung out, and watched VH1 I love the mellinium. It was cool. It goes back and you see all the fads and such that were going on in the world. Later that night Bryan and Whit got invited over to the tennis coaches house for dinner. They asked if i could come and of course the coach said it would be no problem. We went over there and chated for a while. The coach is a good man. He is a little bitter at the world though. Like he is funny but some of the things he says he is just mean. He married this really cool women and i have no clue how he scored her. GA CRAZY.

Dinner came to the end and we got kicked out of their house. And i literally mean that we got kicked out. The coach said "hey, its time to get out." It was funny. We went back to the apartment and just relaxed. It was a good time. 

This morning we woke up early and rolled out of Greenville and headed towords Raleigh. We went to heathers house and chilled out. We went to the pool. Ga it was so good to see that girl. After talking to her over the phone for countless hours it is so satisfying to see her face and get to give her a hug. 

After the pool we went to the mall and i got to see laura, quinn, and sandy. It was awesome getting to see those girls. They are such awesome people. I ate moes for lunch and it was great. Moes has such good burritos. I sugest you go there. After we ate we walked around the mall for the while and acted like goobers. 

Our time in Raleigh came to an end. So we left the mall and headed back to heathers house. I said good bye to heather and it sucked leaving her. I already miss her so much. Bryan and I rolled back to statesville. We ate lasagna for dinner. It was great. Then phil came over and it was man time. We just chilled out and talked. Loved it. 

My week in greenville was great but im glad to be back and be chillin with friends again. 

3 comments:

Quinn said...

I love you Mike. I'm so glad I got to see you today! SO fun hanging out at the mall with you. :)

Sandra Anastasia said...

Mikkeeee...it was awesome to see you! I'm glad you stopped by. :)

Heather said...

I'm so glad I got to see you ALSO!! yayyyyyy