Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kevin, Phil, Bryan, Carolena, and Brad

What is up my dear friends. It is my favorite time of day (other than when i get to eat)..... BLOG TIME!!!!

So yesterday Kevin, Phil, and Bryan cam over for a great time. Bryan, and Kevin are working at a tennis camp and they are staying at my house. Phil came over to just chill out. I cooked this pasta dish for all of us to enjoy that night. It was yummy. Then after that we decided to play a great game known as sequence. Kevin and I won 11 games in a row. We are pretty beast. There was just no stopping us. We pretty much are the number one sequence team in the world. 

After that Bryan and Kevin went to bed, and phil and i went up stairs and watched a movie known as American Dreamz. It is a satire about american idol, and america in general. Its pretty funny. After that Phil went to sleepy land and i made a phone call to heather and then went to sleepy land as well. 

This morning i woke up and went downstairs and rocked out to the across the universe sound track. It was pretty fun. Phil, and I then went out on the lake with Phil's brother in law. We went wake boarding. Well i tried but it hurt my forearms. I could not hold on to the rope anymore. So i just gave up. We then did some awesome tubing action. It was super fun. I love tubes. They always make me smile. We had a great time and a good discussion. 

After the lake phil and i headed back to concord to eat some dinner. We played some more sequence. Kevin and I did not dominate as much as we did the night before. But it was still fun times. Then we went upstairs and chilled and watched some TV. This cheesy magic show came on and Kevin and I could not stop laughing. This guy appeared out of this box and there was cheesy smoke and green lights going on. IT WAS CRAZY!!! Carolena and her friend brad chilled for a while. We played guitar hero and i love guitar hero. Its kinda my life. 

Anyway i love chillin with these guys. They always make me laugh. It is such a good time. We can just sit and laugh about non-sense for a while. It is fun times. 

Well I'm out. I love you guys. REPRESENT. 

No comments: