Thursday, June 19, 2008

THE MONSTER!!!

Whats up team!!! 

Today i woke up to a list of stuff that i had to get accomplished. Since we moved it has been pretty stressful around the house. So my dad yelled at my mom about something and then i got yelled at and it was just not a good time. So i got up and proceeded to work on this list i had to accomplish. At sometime i knew i had to call copper beech about stupid apartment crap. So i called them and they gave me some problems about paying my rent, but after some talking we finally reached an agreement and it all worked out. 

After dealing with copper beech my sister and I proceeded to work on the lists of work we got for the day. We got alot of stuff done so that was good. It made my parents happy and that was good. I cooked dinner for everyone and it was fantastic. I made enchiladas and i have to say i did a pretty good job. I love cooking food. I love food in general but it is so much better when you prepare it yourself. You feel so much more accomplished after words. 

After eating dinner bryan, kevin, and I went over to the mall and walked around for a little bit. We went into books a million and looked at some cool books. I mean what else are you going to do in a book store. 

After words we proceeded over to the great place known as cookout. One of the greatest things on earth. I wanted to get two coke floats. But i did not want to carry two separate cups. So i walked up to the window and i explained my predicament to them. I made the suggestion that i pay for two and they just put it in one big cup for me. After the person checked with the manager for top level clearance on the situation she came back and confirmed that it was a go. I decided to call the creation the MONSTER!!! They thought it was a good name at the cook out and said that next time i come they will know what i am talking about. So i created an awesome drink at the concord cook out. I know be jealous. 

Anyway that pretty much sums up my day. It was stressful at times. But the creation of the monster made it all so worth it. 

So hey!!! I just wanted to give a quick shout out too two avid readers of my blog.... Jennifer and Bartley Cook. Yeah heather told me that you guys read my blogs so i wanted to give you a shout out. From what heather tells me you are awesome people, and i cant wait to meet you. Hopefully it will happen sooner than later. congratulations on the new bundle of joy that will be coming into your life in a couple of months. 

Side Note-- Pick up your cross and cary your load. Im not trying to call people out or anything. But sometimes we forget that we do have a burden as Christians, and it is responsible for us to carry our load. We should not become complacent and comfortable. We need to take risks and stand out. So pick up your cross and cary it. 

3 comments:

Heather said...

i wish i created something at cook out today.
way to shout out to my sister and bro-in-law.. AWESOME :)

Cook Family said...

ok...so i'm reading your blog, and BAM, there's my name! ha ha...thanks for the shoutout!

Heather said...

btw. my first blog post was may 23rd and yours was the 24th..therefore you copied me! ha!