Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sweet Summer

Summer time is just so AWESOME!!! Yesterday we had to move in to our new apartment. So moving stuff is always a pain. But we got all of that stuff done. By the end of everything we were pretty worn out so we just chilled in the apartment for a while. 

After chillin i went over to ECU to be at the young life table for orentation. It was pretty good. I chilled for about an hour then I peaced out and went and played some basketball. It was a good time. I had not played in a good while. So getting out there and running around was a really fun time. I then cam back to the apartment and chilled out some more. If you have not noticed i have been doing alot of chillin as of late. 

Baird came over to the aprtment to check the place out. We found out that she is living like a building away from us. So that was cool. we sat and talked for a little bit. I then sugested that we go to cook out. So of course we did. LOVE THAT PLACE. We then went back over to campus and sat and talked about young life for a good bit. Then i talked to heather on the phone and then went to sleepy land. 

Today i woke up and went to the pool for 4 hours. GA SO AWESOME. Just livin the dream. I read 4 chapters in my new book heather got me (wild at heart). It was great. I tried to get a tan and such. I think i got a little one. but i forgot to put sun screen on my shins so my shins got burnt. 

Tonight i went over the the great sid bradsherds house. We played the great game known as nertz. Im not too good at it. I end up just cheating and stuff. But i still lose everytime. but i just like beign around everyone so it works out. My philosphy at that game is if your not winning cheat and just have fun. HAHA. GREAT TIMES. 

BTW God is awesome. 

4 comments:

Sandra Anastasia said...

If Baird is living basically a building away from you....that means I'M living basically a building away from you too! Exciting!!

Not that it really matters...we're all practically neighbors. SO awesome!

Cook Family said...

nertz is amazing!!!!!!! i officially challenge you to a game of nertz!

Anonymous said...

sid bradsher is great! i may have to make it down for a weekend this fall to hang out with you guys. i think sarah would let me off for a weekend...

peace
dt

Heather said...

look at michael stemler...living the dream at the pool. hahaha