Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blah

I woke up today and bryan, my sister, and I all went over to work out. We rolled up in the gym at Hendrick Motor-sports and there were all these people in there. So the head trainer Mark came over and told us we were a little early and that it would be better if we come later in the day. He was cool about it. But it was just super awkward. So we did our work out in a little under 30 minutes and rolled out. It was one of the more awkward things in my life. But it is what it is i guess.  

After that we went for a run/walk. Well lets be honest here it was more of a walk. lol We came back and just chilled out for a while.  I spent some time with Jesus, and i wrote a devotional for someone and i to go over on thursday.  Im pretty excited about that. Not going to lie. Some friends came over and we chilled for a while. We went over to the mall and ate dinner. We walked around and went to this yoyo stand and bryan did some more cool tricks. 

After that we went back to the house and went to the pool. Bryan and I just goofed off for a while and acted like little kids. It was fun. I talked to my friends about this awesome person in my life and told them about how we meet and stuff. No matter how many times people ask me to tell them about that I never get tired of sharing.

We came back to the house and are now watching John Tucker Must Die. Its a pretty funny movie.  the rest of the night we are probably just going to chill out which is always a good time. 

Side Note -- I was stressed out a lil bit today but i spent some time with Jesus and he made it better.  God is so awesome and he helps with everything. I need to just remember to rely on him and i can always come to him for help. 

No comments: