Monday, June 30, 2008

PIXAR ROCKS MY FACE!!!

Today was a good day. Not a face exciteing day by any means. But it was still awesome. 
I woke up and went downstairs and began to make certain arangements for Heathers visit in 2 weeks. I am super excited about her coming. I than began to work around the house. I had to move boxes, and clean off the porch. It was a good time. Sometimes just doing labor is good. You just think about stuff so thats what i did today. 

Later my mother and I went to the mall to get a picture i bought in alaska framed. Its such a phat picture. Its actually a painting but its only a print of the original. I couldnt afford the real one. After that we walked arond a little bit and just chilled. Then my mom got a phone call saying that their was someone that made an offer on our house on the lake. I was so excited. It has been stress city owning two houses so im so glad that someone finally wants to buy our other house. 

Tonight my sister and I went to see the Pixar film WALLE. 

It was simply amazing. It held my attention the whole time. It had everything in it. Pixar is such a great film making company. Every time i see their movies it makes me feel like a kid in world where we are suposed to grow up and be mature in. But a pixar movie just takes me back and feel like i can just sit and become completly emersed in a world of imagination, and enjoymment. I was free to let my mind wander and wonder. So thank you pixar for making me feel great. 

Side Note-- In the movie Walle the robot does what he is suposed to do every day. OVER AND OVER AND OVER. But inside he knows that there is more out there. There is some other purpous to life than collecting trash and forming it into little cubes. It just reminded me that we have a purpous, and sometimes we get caught up in the monotony of life. We become complacement and just settle for stuff. Just remember that we have a higher calling, and that we have a purpous to fullfil. 

No comments: